Welcome to my review of Amazon Sales Blueprint, a new training course that Tai Lopez just put out.
I know a lot of people are hesitant to buy into “make money online” programs and courses like this, and may even be wondering if it is a scam, which is the reason I decided to write this quick review.
What I’ll be doing is basically be giving an overview of what exactly this this course is about and whether or not I think it is worth getting involved with. And by the way, I’m not getting paid for this review so what you are reading here is as unbiased as it gets.
Amazon Sales Blueprint Review
So basically the Amazon Sales Blueprint, which is available at tailopez.com, is a course that Tai Lopez put together about, you guessed it, selling on Amazon. But of course you already knew that.
It’s pretty obvious by the name isn’t it?
In this course Tai has flown out experts from different areas of selling on Amazon and has basically put all of their knowledge together in a bundled up form in this nice little training course. He mentions one person named Liz, who is a follower of his, that sells household and kitchen items on Amazon and makes over $100,000 in profit a month. She is one of the experts sharing her secrets in the course, but other than that he doesn’t really mention who else is going to be helping out.
The reason for him throwing this course together is because there aren’t many good sources of information out there for people looking to get started selling on Amazon. There is no really good guide. Colleges and other traditional education outlets don’t teach anything about this stuff.
The course is designed to cover many different aspects of selling on Amazon, such as selling your products, selling other people’s products, driving traffic to your product, and so on. It is an all-encompassing type of course.
In addition to the recorded training videos, which make up the bulk of the course, you also get access to a private Facebook group where you can communicate with other members as well as coaches, and you also can pay additional money to get special coaching.
You can take a look at the video he put out about this new course below if you want.
Who Is Tai Lopez?
A lot of people don’t really care for how much Tai Lopez likes to show off his cars, mansions, etc., but one thing for sure is that he does put together good online training courses.
I actually reviewed one of his other recently released programs called Ecom Agency, which it is completely different from Amazon Sales Blueprint.
Now one thing you may be wondering is how the heck he can be so experienced on everything to put out all these different varieties of courses.
The answer is, he isn’t.
When Tai puts together a course he always flies out experts in the particular areas to share their secrets and help put everything together. He is well known for doing this and this is the reason why his courses are often so successful. And… That is exactly what he is doing with this Amazon Sales Blueprint course.
The guy has been involved in online marketing for well over a decade and isn’t just someone who sells a bunch of courses. He also does a lot of what he teaches for himself and is very successful at it. What he doesn’t do for himself, as mentioned, he has experts teach. So no matter what you learn in the course, you are learning from someone who has a lot of experience doing exactly what they are teaching.
Why sell on Amazon in the first place?
There our a lot of different reasons why you might want to start selling on Amazon. Some of the reasons that he mentions include…
- People trust them – People trust Amazon and are much more likely to order products from them than some small little Shopify store somewhere online.
- Don’t have to worry about processing payments – Of course Amazon takes care of all the payment processing.
- Don’t have to create your own website – Since you are selling on Amazon you will not need your own site. Besides being easier, this also saves you the cost of paying for website hosting, a domain, e-commerce software, etc.
- People have their credit cards stored on Amazon – Tai brings up a good point here… He talks about how Amazon stores people’s payment information in this makes it a lot easier for them to buy from Amazon in the future, which is something you don’t hear about often but certainly does have an impact on sales.
The Quick Start Course and 4-Month Course
The Amazon Sales Blueprint has 2 different course paths you can take. You can take the quick start course or the 4 month course.
The Quickstart course just gives you a sample of what is going on here. It includes a lot of introductory material, which might be good enough for some people, but most people are going to want more. Basically it allows you to buy into this at a very low cost and then you can go from there depending on whether or not you like what you see.
The 4 month course obviously is a lot more in depth. It is broken up into different steps of the process to provide a more organized and much more detailed training.
The Basic Process
I’m not entirely sure how exactly the course is broken up, but I believe the 4 month process focuses on each of these 4 points separately…
1) Find a niche – The first off of the process is to find a niche. What a niche is, is the particular market you are going to be targeting. You want to sell dog food, cookware, power tools, etc.?? You just have to first decide on what market you want to go into.
2) Find products – The next step is to find products that you’re going to be selling. Now you don’t actually have to have products to sell, there are different ways to go about this. You can also sell other people’s products as I mentioned earlier.
3) Get traffic – And of course you are going to have to get traffic. There are many different ways you can get traffic. You can drive it in from an outside source or you can even focus on getting traffic from people searching in Amazon.
4) Grow your brand – Once you start making sales you are really going to want to establish your brand and help expand it from there. You don’t want to just sell products as some no-name.
Will You Make Money With This?
This is actually a really dumb question to ask but I’m going to be touching upon anyhow.
Will you make money with this?
The answer is very complicated and cannot be answered. You definitely “can” make money but that is a completely different question.
Sure, like any online business a lot of people are going to fail, without a doubt. Success depends on many variables, such as how much work you are willing to put into it as well as the particular niche you chose, what products you are selling, how good you are at targeting an audience, competition in your niche, etc.
There certainly are not any guarantees.
Is This a Scam?
There is absolutely no reason I see to call this course a scam. One thing I know about Tai Lopez is that the courses he has put out in the past I’ve always been pretty good and have gotten good reviews overall. I would expect the same from this one.
Also, there is no way he is going to tarnish his reputation by putting out some crappy scam program. I really don’t think you have to worry at all here.
Based on what I see, Amazon Sales Blueprint might be something worth getting involved with. I expect Tai to overdeliver, as he usually does.
However, if you are going to get involved with this then you have to be willing to put in the work. This is not going to be “easy”. You’re going to have to be focused, organized, self-motivated and more. The course is going to give you a lot of good information and show you how to potentially be successful selling on Amazon, but ultimately it is going to depend on a lot of things, one of which is the action that you take.
But anyways… I hope you found this review at least somewhat helpful. I was wanted to clear things up a bit and give my honest opinion of what I see here.
If you are looking for a way to make money online that is a little bit more “beginner friendly” and doesn’t require quite so much startup cost, I would suggest taking a look at this method I use to make a living working online.
Comments or questions? Leave them below and I’ll get back to you soon 🙂